I am officially in the holiday spirit. Christmas songs are playing 24/7, my holiday candles are out, and all I think about is what I am going to get people for their Christmas gifts. I know, I know, it isn’t even Thanksgiving yet but the holidays are quickly approaching and I always prefer to be prepared and have my presents ahead of time. Starting this week, every Friday I will be posting a holiday gift guide to give you ideas for all the special people in your life. My guides will range from gifts for the man in your life to stocking stuffers and will include all different price points and styles. This week, I decided to start out with gifts under $100. Holidays can be hard because we want to get something super special for everyone but we don’t want to go bankrupt over it either. Following this guide will help you stay on budget without sacrificing!
All of the items mentioned here, and all of the items in my guides to come, are from Nordstrom for a few reasons. First of all, I am obsessed with Nordstrom as a store and as a brand. Shopping there is always such a pleasure and they have the amazing inventory. Nordstrom carries everything from home decor to shoes to beauty products. They truly are a one-stop-shop for holiday shopping. Second of all, they have the absolute best customer service. Whenever I am purchasing a gift for someone, I always like to make sure that it is from a store that they would be able to exchange or return just in case. Nordstrom is well-known, for good reason, for their polite employees and accommodating return policy. Nothing better than complete peace of mind when gift giving.
- Giving Key Pendant Necklace – Engraved with a meaningful message, this handmade piece is perfect for the giver in your life. This necklace is in partnership with Chrysalis, which employs those transitioning out of homelessness. Whoever receives the necklace should wear it knowing they contributed to a good cause and one day, pass it along to someone who needs the message of hope more than they do. The gift that keeps on giving!
- Plush Slipper Bootie – These are for the homebody in your life! Bundle your feet up in these beauties for a cozy night in. The bootie can be worn up on the ankle or rolled down for an even more relaxed feeling.
- Sigma Face Brush Set – Perfect for any makeup lover, this set includes a cheekbone highlighter brush, small contour brush, and a tapered face brush. These ultra high-end brushes are a great deal, coming in at under $60.
- Zella Live In Leggings – Ideal for the active person in your life. Whether they’re headed to Pilates class or on a hike, these leggings are perfect for every day wear. They are super high-quality and come in a variety of colors and styles that anyone would love. Moisture-wicking technology and stretchy fabric will keep them dry and comfortable throughout the entire workout.
- Marble iPhone Case – This marble-inspired case is stylish and durable. It will protect their phone from scratches and scuffs while blending in with their look. The marble background is surrounded by a rubber bumper, which gives extra protection to the screen and edges of the phone. Make sure you know what size you need to buy before purchasing (i.e., iPhone 6 vs iPhone 7).
- Rose Gold S’well Bottle – From the metallic collection of one of my all-time favorite brands, this is essential this holiday season. I’ve spoken in depth about the S’well bottle here but basically, it’s a double-insulated bottle that keeps your drink cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours. Anyone would love this bottle as a gift!
- Frosted Plush Robe – The ultimate cozy robe! With a faux fur collar and front pockets, this is the perfect garment for chilly mornings while sipping on a hot chocolate.
- Crosley Radio Turntable – Such a perfect choice for the music-enthusiast or vintage-lover, this three-speed record turntable is portable but packs a punch when it comes to sound. It produces quality sound for the whole family to enjoy all season long.
- Sigma Eye Brush Set – Perfect for any beauty lover, this set includes a flat definer brush, blending brush, pencil brush, and eye shading brush. Sigma’s top four best sellers are all anyone needs to achieve even the most complicated makeup looks.
- LuMee Lighted Phone Case – The selfie-lover in your life will die for this gift. Made famous by the Kardashian-Jenner family, this case is surrounded by built-in LED lights that create the perfect lighting for a flawless selfie!
- Voluspa Candle Set – A set of some of the most high-end quality candles on the market, this is perfect to set the holiday scene. Blanc de Blancs, Visions of Sugar Plums, Spruce Cuttings, and Cinnamon Ceylon and Copal are all included in this purchase, giving a great variety of rich, seasonal scents.
- Ugg Duffield Throw – Crafted from the softest materials, this plush blanket is something anyone would love to cozy up with. This particular style comes in a variety of colors so that you can be sure it matches your loved one’s home decor.
- MantraBand – A meaningful quote engraved into stainless steel on this dainty bangle is a beautiful gift for many different people in your life. These MantraBands come in all different tones and quotes so that you can choose which quote would mean the most to the recipient. These are so chic and blend in with even the finest jewelry!
- Satin Pajama Set – One of my favorite luxuries in life – satin pajamas. The perfect gift for the glamorous person in your life! This set, which comes in three different colors, features fabric covered buttons and ribbon trim to make these pajamas even more luxe than they already are.
Have you started thinking about your holiday gifts yet?
P.S. Make sure you are subscribed to my blog via email (subscribe on the right side of the webpage) and confirm via the link sent to you so that you don’t miss the rest of my gift guides and holiday posts!